4x4 Car Inspection
Professional 4x4 and SUV inspections Sydney
What is involved in a pre purchase 4X4 AND SUV inspection reports?
We are NOT focused on quantity, rather, our focus is the attention to detail all our reports contain.
Our report starts with an exploded diagram of the vehicle outlining all the immediate faults we detect on the exterior of the vehicle. The report is then followed with a brief summary of our findings and recommend price guide for your reference. Below our summary will be a detailed inspection with all appropriate notes clearly labelled.
With extensive experience within the diesel and 4WD industries, rest assure, we will use all our resources necessary to give our clients a guideline on how much you should be paying for you next purchase.
Our report will deliver straight to the point and concise information to engage and educate our clients with your next 4×4 or 4WD vehicle, irrespective of their knowledge of automotive products.
Please note that all inspections require a two hour time frame allocated from start to finish.
We aim for all our clients to have NIL questions after reading our reports.
WE PROUDLY OFFER WHAT OTHERS DON'T WITH OUR PREMIUM INSPECTIONS
We know the industry
With over 15 years professional experience, we are experts within the automotive repairs, finance and used vehicle market in order to bring you a specific sets of skills that sets us apart from your average mechanic. Anyone can go out and have a look at a car, we pride ourselves as keeping the upmost professionalism throughout the entire process.
Licensed mobile mechanic repairers licence MVRL57595
We are a licensed mobile vehicle workshop so rest assured that you will be receiving a competent mechanic to undertake the mobile vehicle inspections as per our clients request. Our repairers licence will also allow up to disassemble and diagnose any component when required.
Compression Leak Testing (head-gasket condition)
The Compression leak test detects any presence of Co2 (carbon dioxide) within the cooling system. The presence of Co2 indicates there is an internal combustion leak within the engine which will ultimately cause compression drop in the cylinders.
We supply you with a unbiased independent valuation of the subject vehicle of how much we think you should be paying.
With attached market examples to ensure our you are paying within the expected market value for your next investment. We take the overall condition and kilometres travelled into consideration.
Enjoy the Comfort of our 4x4 Car Inspection Service Coming to You
When you contact us at Double Chex for your comprehensive 4WD and 4×4 car inspection, you can enjoy the comfort of our mobile service coming to you. It is one of the ways how we show our commitment to customer care.
Benefits of Double Chex with 4x4 inspections
Rely on only the best when you want to get peace of mind about your planned purchase from a 4×4 pre-purchase inspection.
- We offer same-day reports. Time is often a crucial element of any vehicle purchase, and therefore we believe you would want to know if you should proceed as soon as possible. So, we’ll call you as soon as our team of licensed mechanics have done all their 4WD valuation checks.
- We never over-book our inspectors. This scheduling is how we ensure that your vehicle gets the time and attention you deserve. We take care to capture every bit of detail in your comprehensive report.
- We’ll gladly engage in a conversation between the seller and the buyer to make a favourable deal happen. By merely giving clear feedback to both parties involved in the transaction, these kinds of transactions can run much smoother and result in positive outcomes.
What You Can Expect from Double Chex Regarding 4x4 vehicle inspections
There are several key elements to our success. These are professional care, outstanding workmanship and most important, comprehensive inspections. Therefore, you can rest assured that we’ll submit each part of your vehicle to a detailed 4×4 inspection.
- Bodywork. Our team will carry out a comprehensive inspection of all parts of the bodywork. We check the paint thickness to determine if the vehicle has any pre-existing repairs and the door close to ensure a tight seal. We also give special attention to the state of the mirrors, glass parts, headlamps and more.
- Mechanical and electrical. The heartbeat of your vehicle needs to be healthy to call your purchase a good investment. Therefore, we inspect the engine for oil leaks and other related concerns. We do several tests to determine the smoothness of gear transition and inspect the condition of the clutch and the wear on brake pads. Checks are in place to review all electrical elements of the vehicle and cover the instrument cluster, defoggers, electric windows, audio system and reverse camera to name but a few.
- Interior. You would want a vehicle that is appealing to the eye. Therefore, we do a thorough inspection of the condition of the seat covers, hood lining, seat belts and interior handles, lights and fittings.
We do all of this to ensure you are a satisfied client.
About us at Double Chex
Our team has been working together for the past four years, but when you book your car with our our mobile services to do an onsite inspection, you enjoy the knowledge and skill of more than 15 collective years in the industry. Our mechanics are all licensed, setting us apart from the rest. Find out more here.
Make wise choices in your vehicle investment. Speak to us to provide you with the information you need.
Servicing Sydney and surrounding areas
We have proudly worked with...
Vehicles we Inspect
Pre Purchase Car Inspections
- Family vehicles
- Ute inspections
- Commercial vans
- Luxury cars
- Prestige cars
- Classic cars
- Muscle cars
- Australian muscle
- American muscle
- Custom vehicle inspections
Pre Purchase Truck Inspections
- Prime mover
- Tipper trucks
- B Double combinations
- Curtain-sider trucks
- pan-tech trucks
- Crane trucks
- Delivery vans
- flatbed trailers
- Skel trailers
Pre Purchase Excavator Inspections
- Mini excavators
- Front end loaders
- Skid steer loaders
- Speciality equipment
- Auxiliary attachments
- bucket inspections
*Additional charges may apply subject to vehicle configuration and location outside Sydney metro
Are you an interstate buyer?
We strive to complete a comprehensive pre purchase vehicle inspection based in Sydney, NSW which allows our clients to purchase the vehicle in confidence without the hassle of flight bookings, hire cars and hotels costs just to look at a lemon! (which can be quite expensive)
Double Chex will send you a same day easy to read report providing you with the tools you need to make your final decision all from the comfort of your living room.
Our inclusions including a vast amount of high-resolution images will provide you with you the information you need leaving no stone unturned.
Please explore our website and see what exactly you receive with our services. Or, request a sample report here