Bus and Coach Inspections Sydney
WE PROUDLY OFFER WHAT OTHERS DON'T
We know the industry
With over 15 years professional experience, we are experts within the automotive repairs, finance and used vehicle market in order to bring you a specific sets of skills that sets us apart from your average mechanic. Anyone can go out and have a look at a car, we pride ourselves as keeping the upmost professionalism throughout the entire process.
Licensed mobile mechanic repairers licence MVRL57595
We are a licensed mobile vehicle workshop so rest assured that you will be receiving a competent mechanic to undertake the mobile vehicle inspections as per our clients request. Our repairers licence will also allow up to disassemble and diagnose any component when required.
Compression Leak Testing (head-gasket condition)
The Compression leak test detects any presence of Co2 (carbon dioxide) within the cooling system. The presence of Co2 indicates there is an internal combustion leak within the engine which will ultimately cause compression drop in the cylinders.
We supply you with a unbiased independent valuation of the subject vehicle of how much we think you should be paying.
With attached market examples to ensure our you are paying within the expected market value for your next investment. We take the overall condition and kilometres travelled into consideration.
how much does a caravan or motorhome inspection cost?
Please note prices listed are based within the Sydney Metropolitan area.
Complete inspection under 4.5 Tonne GVM | from $399+ GST
Complete inspection over 4.5 Tonne GVM | from $499+ GST
Enjoy the Comfort of bus and coach inspection Service Coming to You
We offer pre purchase inspections for caravans and motorhomes in Sydney, providing peace of mind and ensuring that your new investment is in great condition. Our comprehensive inspections cover all major systems and components, giving you the information you need to make an informed decision. Trust us to help you find your dream caravan or motorhome with a pre purchase inspection in Sydney.
Looking to buy a caravan or motorhome in Sydney? Before you commit, make sure you get a thorough pre-purchase inspection to ensure you’re getting the best possible deal. Our caravan and motorhome inspection services in Sydney are designed to help you get the peace of mind you need before you buy. From checking the condition of the chassis and body to examining the interior and testing all the electrical and mechanical systems, our team of experienced inspectors will make sure you know exactly what you’re getting into. Contact us today to schedule your caravan inspection in Sydney and take the first step towards buying with confidence.
Benefits of Double Chex
Rely on only the best when you want to get peace of mind about your planned purchase from a bus and coach pre purchase inspection.
- We offer same-day reports. Time is often a crucial element of any vehicle purchase, and therefore we believe you would want to know if you should proceed as soon as possible. So, we’ll call you as soon as our team of licensed mechanics have done all their bus and coach checks.
- We never over-book our work schedule. This scheduling is how we ensure that your vehicle gets the time and attention you deserve. We take care to capture every bit of detail in your comprehensive report.
- We’ll gladly engage in a conversation between the seller and the buyer to make a favourable deal happen. By merely giving clear feedback to both parties involved in the transaction, these kinds of transactions can run much smoother and result in positive outcomes.
What You Can Expect from Double Chex Regarding our bus and coach Pre Purchase Inspections?
There are several key elements to our success. These are professional care, outstanding workmanship and most important, comprehensive inspections. Therefore, you can rest assured that we’ll submit each part of your vehicle to a detailed bus and coach inspection.
- Bodywork. Our team will carry out a comprehensive inspection of all parts of the bodywork. We check the paint thickness to determine if the vehicle has any pre-existing repairs and the door close to ensure a tight seal. We also give special attention to the state of the mirrors, glass parts, headlamps and more.
- Mechanical and electrical. The heartbeat of your vehicle needs to be healthy to call your purchase a good investment. Therefore, we inspect the engine for oil leaks and other related concerns. We do several tests to determine the smoothness of gear transition and inspect the condition of the clutch, automatic transmission changes and the wear on brake linings. Checks are in place to review all electrical elements of the vehicle and cover the instrument cluster, demisters, electric windows, audio system and reverse camera to name but a few.
- Interior. You would want a vehicle that is appealing to the eye. Therefore, we do a thorough inspection of the condition of the seat covers, hood lining, seat belts and interior handles, lights and fittings.
We do all of this to ensure you are a satisfied client.
About the People at Double Chex
Our team has been working together for the past two years, but when you bring your car to our workshop or book our mobile service to do an onsite inspection, you enjoy the knowledge and skill of more than 15 collective years in the industry. Our mechanics are all licensed, setting us apart from the rest.
Make wise choices in your vehicle investment. Speak to us to provide you with the information you need.
Meet Our Inspector…Daniel is the founder of Double Chex Vehicle Inspections and proudly holds a Motor Vehicle Repairers licence, memberships with NSW Fair Trading and associated statutory bodies as required to complete independent vehicle inspections that are accepted across various industries nationwide.
With gaining relevant industry qualifications in conjunction with extensive experience in the automotive, fleet management, Australian Defence Force and insurance industries. This background experience ensures our clients with a professional and complete report with every inspection completed.
Armed with national valuation qualifications, each report is tailored with a complimentary valuation on the subject vehicle. We are consistently up to date with the latest sales figures, auction results and sales data to ensure we give sound advice to prevent you from paying too much when buying your next investment.
As a specialist in heavy vehicles, our mobile heavy vehicle services will see to it that you have the relevant information at hand to ensure that you are investing wisely in your fleet with minimum downtime and maintenance costs that may arise in the future.