Car Inspections North Shore
Sydney's highest rated mobile vehicle inspections
WE PROUDLY OFFER WHAT OTHERS DON'T
We know the industry
With over 15 years professional experience, we are experts within the automotive repairs, finance and used vehicle market in order to bring you a specific sets of skills that sets us apart from your average mechanic. Anyone can go out and have a look at a car, we pride ourselves as keeping the upmost professionalism throughout the entire process.
Licensed mobile mechanic repairers licence MVRL57595
We are a licensed mobile vehicle workshop so rest assured that you will be receiving a competent mechanic to undertake the mobile vehicle inspections as per our clients request. Our repairers licence will also allow up to disassemble and diagnose any component when required.
Compression Leak Testing (head-gasket condition)
The Compression leak test detects any presence of Co2 (carbon dioxide) within the cooling system. The presence of Co2 indicates there is an internal combustion leak within the engine which will ultimately cause compression drop in the cylinders.
We supply you with a unbiased independent valuation of the subject vehicle of how much we think you should be paying.
With attached market examples to ensure our you are paying within the expected market value for your next investment. We take the overall condition and kilometres travelled into consideration.
Come to Us When You Need Reliable Car Inspection in North Shore
When you need a team that can provide you with quality car inspections in the North Shore, you may consider coming to us. We only let qualified mechanics inspect your vehicle and can assist you whether you plan to buy or sell. Choose Double Chex and get all the help you need to ensure your next purchase or sale has the right price tag.
What Sets Us Apart from Our Competitors When You Need a Auction Vehicle Inspection
Here are some reasons we believe we are a step ahead of our competitors and why you should come to us when you need a vehicle inspection service in the North Shore:
- We provide mobile services that help you save time and money. You do not have to worry about getting the vehicle in question out to us because we will come to you. Our mobile services help you get the results you want from the comfort of your home and with minimal hassle.
- We can offer end of warranty and pre-finance reports when you need it. We pride ourselves on our ability to meet client demands, whether you need condition reports or want to know the value of a vehicle before you buy it.
- Our team can provide compression leak testing to ensure the head gasket is in perfect working condition. We always make sure we do everything necessary during an inspection and that we cover every inch of the vehicle before giving you the report.
Our team can provide you with a range of services, including some things that other places will not be able to offer. When you need a reliable vehicle inspection, you should make sure you choose the team that can meet you where the vehicle is, that can provide the condition reports you need, and can check up on the head gasket’s condition.
The Importance of Coming to Us for North Shore Pre-Sale Vehicle Inspection
Here are some reasons we believe it is vital to get a pre-sale inspection from our team:
- Getting a pre-sale inspection allows you to buy a vehicle with confidence. The last thing you want is to find out the vehicle has a serious problem two months after buying it. When you know what the issues are before you buy, you can make a much more informed decision.
- Having all the necessary information regarding the vehicle’s condition can help you negotiate a lower price. Subtracting the cost of repairs from the buying price would be an excellent place to start.
- You can use this time to test drive the vehicle if you have not done so already. We will test drive the car during the inspection to ensure everything is up to standard, and there is no reason you should not do the same to make sure you are happy with how the car drives.
Above all else, getting a pre-sale inspection provides a peace of mind that everyone deserves to have before buying a vehicle. We want to help you buy vehicles that live up to your expectations.
Why Trust Us When You Need Reliable North Shore Car Inspection
We have more than 15 years of experience in the industry and have spent many hours ensuring customer satisfaction. We know how to find commonly overlooked problems and will always provide you with transparent and comprehensive reports.
The next time you need a reliable team to provide you with inspections or North Shore car valuations, you won’t be disappointed in us. We have everything you need and more.
Call us today and get the inspection team you deserve.
Servicing Sydney and surrounding areas
We have proudly worked with...
Vehicles we Inspect
Pre Purchase Car Inspections
- Family vehicles
- Ute inspections
- Commercial vans
- Luxury cars
- Prestige cars
- Classic cars
- Muscle cars
- Australian muscle
- American muscle
- Custom vehicle inspections
Pre Purchase Truck Inspections
- Prime mover
- Tipper trucks
- B Double combinations
- Curtain-sider trucks
- pan-tech trucks
- Crane trucks
- Delivery vans
- flatbed trailers
- Skel trailers
Pre Purchase Excavator Inspections
- Mini excavators
- Front end loaders
- Skid steer loaders
- Speciality equipment
- Auxiliary attachments
- bucket inspections
*Additional charges may apply subject to vehicle configuration and location outside Sydney metro
Are you an interstate buyer?
We strive to complete a comprehensive pre purchase vehicle inspection based in Sydney, NSW which allows our clients to purchase the vehicle in confidence without the hassle of flight bookings, hire cars and hotels costs just to look at a lemon! (which can be quite expensive)
Double Chex will send you a same day easy to read report providing you with the tools you need to make your final decision all from the comfort of your living room.
Our inclusions including a vast amount of high-resolution images will provide you with you the information you need leaving no stone unturned.
Please explore our website and see what exactly you receive with our services. Or, request a sample report here