Pre Purchase Classic & Muscle Car Inspection
Our Specialty Service
CLASSIC AND MUSCLE CAR INSPECTIONS
from only $385 *
FREE CarHistory Report
VALUED AT $36.95
ABSOLUTELY nothing else to check!
book now. pay later
*ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY APPLY BASED ON LOCATION AND CONFIGURATION
The Most Comprehensive vehicle Inspections in Sydney!
We proudly offer what others don't
What Do You Receive?
- Detailed Report received the same day
- 120+ high definition image Schedule
- PPSR certificate
- CarHistory Report. RRP $36.95
- Valuation completed with recent sales data supplied
- Chassis number decoding
- Any previous resprays or bodywork completed
- Original badging installed
- Original interior installed
- Head-gasket condition check
- Coolant Anti-Freeze/Anti-Boil test completed
- Comprehensive rust analysis completed
- Test drive completed
ON SITE PHONE CALL
Want to make a fast decision after your inspection?
No worries. We will contact you after each inspection and run down all our concerns (if any) with you and give you the best understanding of what you are purchasing so you can make the right decision.
No time to talk over the phone?
That’s fine, we aim to send your report on the same day for morning inspections, and the net morning for evening inspections.
IS IT A MATCHING NUMBER VEHICLE?
When you are looking at classic or muscle cars the biggest factors that everyone faces is that the car you are looking at is the real deal?? Unmatching numbers or non-original cars can drastically reduce the market value of the subject vehicle.
With our classic and muscle car inspection services, we ensure that we obtain any relevant numbers from the chassis, engine and body to verify the originality of the subject vehicle.
The complete inspection (absolutely nothing more to check)
FREE CARHISTORY REPORT. VALUED AT $36.95
Read more about our frequently asked questions regarding our pre purchase classic car inspections
Receive your report the same day
Accredited motor vehicle repairer
We are fully mobile and always come to you
100% satisfaction for all of our clients
Our mobile pre purchase car inspection services aim to accurately assess and report in a way that all our clients will understand without all the technical jargon!
Right after you initial no obligation FREE phone consult, we will advise you on what may be the best way to approach your used vehicle inspection. we take any concerns our clients may have into consideration.
We proudly offer you a in depth personal experience with every vehicle inspection completed. We limit ourselves on how many pre purchase inspections we complete during a single day to ensure we keep our personal relationships with our clients strong.
Rest assure your inspection report is NOT a generic templates used by most companies, every inspection report is meticulously complied to suit every individual vehicle and optioned features.
With our onsite phone call, rest assure that we will relay all the necessary information to our clients in order to make a decision sooner rather then later when time is a factor.
Our service doesn’t stop there! we are always available to answer any questions or concerns out clients may have with their potential purchase. We are also proactive in conversations with the seller or dealer to ensure all information is transparent making the purchase process a breeze from start to finish.
Our pre purchase car inspections in Sydney will be guaranteed to give you the peace of mind when taking the next step and committing to purchasing your next car weather it be your daily driver, work utility or the humble family wagon.
As advertised, all of our pre purchase vehicle inspections come complete with a complimentary valuations. We have the training and industry knowledge to carry out and report on the vehicles market values based on its age, mileage, current condition and any outstanding repairs that need to be completed.
BEST OF ALL … All Pre Purchase Car Inspections are completed by a nationally accredited mechanic with extensive experience in all aspects of the motor industry. Credentials can be provided upon request at any time requested!
How much does a pre purchase inspection cost?
you could potentially save the entire cost of the inspection multiple times over!
Book your pre purchase inspection with us
No Payment required until inspection is confirmed
Comprehensive Inspection Checklist
We know the industry
- Paint thickness (for any pre-existing repairs)
- Door seals
- Tail lamps
- Wheel damage
- Tyre depth
- Oil leaks (engine, transmission, differential)
- Engine oil level
- Full service history inspection (log books)
- Brake pad wear
- Gear changes
- Clutch operation
- Lubrication inspection (tail shaft, grease points, steering components)
- Suspension/steering components
- Internal compression leak test (Head gasket condition)
- Coolant anti-freeze/anti boil test
- Road test
- Air-conditioning operation/gas check
- Instrument cluster
- Electric mirrors
- Audio system
- Navigation systems
- Reverse camera (if fitted)
- All system computer scan with full report
- Seats (cushions, tears etc..)
- Carpet flooring
- Seat belts
- Interior lighting
- Interior handles
- Interior fittings (ashtrays, sun glass holder, rear mounted screens etc..)
- Rattles/noises on test drive
- Hood lining
Digital Paint Testing
We are equipped to test the paint thickness to determine any possible pre-existing repairs, body filler, or any other nasty surprises under the paintwork.
Complete Rust Analysis
While buying a classic car is an exciting experience, it could also be a very expensive lesson! We are well aware of the potential issues that lie beneath a seemingly ‘nice’ paint job. During our pre purchase classic & muscle car inspections, we take particular attention to the body work, floor panels and chassis rails as standard.
We are expert valuers and can provide you with a valuation report, with attached market examples, to ensure our clients are paying within the expected market value for any vehicle.
Compression Leak Testing (head-gasket condition)
The Compression leak test detects any presence of Co2 (carbon dioxide) within the cooling system. The presence of Co2 indicates there is an internal combustion leak within the engine which will ultimately cause compression drop in the cylinders.
Why Choose Us?
We are NOT focused on quantity, rather, our focus is the attention to detail all our reports contain.
We are a licensed mobile vehicle workshop.
What does that mean?
We do not use unreliable third party mechanics to conduct any inspections.
Mechanics are hired directly by Double Chex with the right inhouse training received.
With extensive experience within the automotive and sales industry, rest assure, we will use all our resources necessary to give our clients a guideline on how much you should be paying for you next purchase.
Our report will deliver straight to the point and concise information to engage and educate our clients, irrespective of their knowledge of automotive products.
Please note that all inspections require a two hour time frame allocated from start to finish.
We aim for all our clients to have NIL questions after reading our reports.
Our Pre Purchase Car Inspection Report
YOUR FREE CAR HISTORY REPORT
With all our pre purchase car inspections Sydney, we supply all of our clients with a CarHistory report absolutely free of charge. CarHistory offers inclusions that we think will benefit our clients.
- Vehicle financial liability check
- Damages, stolen status and written off check
- Odometer check
- Vehicle Buyback Insurance
- PPSR Certificate
- Vehicle valuation and registration details
- Sales price and odometer reading comparison
- National view of the vehicle’s history
- Previous sale information
- ANCAP safety and emission ratings
Our service areas
Whether you’re buying or selling a car, you must hire a competent mechanic to conduct a performance vehicle inspection. As a result, the deal is fair to both parties, and you both walk away content. Double Chex is the preferred automotive repairs and inspection company around Sydney. We are fully mobile and prepared to handle your performance car valuation before you place it on the market.
A Performance Vehicle Inspection Benefits Both Sides of a Deal
Reasons for a Performance Vehicle Pre-Sale Inspection
Most people prefer shopping for second-hand vehicles because it typically costs about half or a third of the price of a new vehicle. However, by nature of the fact that it is second-hand, the condition would have somewhat deteriorated, and the measure of how much determines the selling price. The pre-sale inspection helps to keep a balance between the condition and price of the car.
- It’s difficult for a buyer to judge the actual condition of the vehicle, and in most cases, they give the seller the benefit of the doubt. However, it is the responsibility of the seller to disclose every factor related to the vehicle. When you hire a professional to conduct a performance car inspection, you hand the report to the potential buyer, which generates a sense of trust.
- Many car deals fall through because the seller has set the price too high. When you receive a thorough report from an automotive technician, it lists all the underlying issues that haven’t yet manifested in affecting the operation of the vehicle. As such, they provide the seller with a realistic price that is attainable for potential buyers.
- If you expect to receive a particular amount for your vehicle, putting it through a pre-sales inspection allows you to conduct the necessary repairs. After that, you demonstrate to the buyer the repairs and other work you’ve carried out to restore the vehicle to its fine condition and can demand your price.
What Sets Double Chex Apart Regarding Performance Vehicle Pre-Sale Valuation?
Our reputation as a leading automotive repair and inspection company in Sydney precedes us, and we ensure that we maintain it by consistently delivering results. We possess the license to carry out mobile vehicle repairs so you can confidently rely on our services. Take the guesswork out of selling your precious possessions by requesting a performance vehicle valuation.
- Performance and classic cars are tricky types of vehicles to buy or sell due to its nature. As such, our team is aware of the potential issues that could linger beneath the surface of a paint job. We’ll pay close attention to the floor panels, bodywork, and chassis rails to ensure it meets a specific standard.
- We have a nationally accredited mechanic with extensive experience within the automotive industry who completes all car inspections. All our inspections come with complimentary valuations. You’ll receive the report on the day of the inspection along with over a hundred high definition images of the vehicle, PPSR certificate, a car history report, rust analysis and more. If you require the information urgently, our technician will call you to provide a run-down of the inspection.
- If you’re from out-of-state and you’re buying a vehicle in Sydney, we’re more than happy to conduct a thorough inspection of the vehicle and prevent you from spending money on flights and accommodation to view a car that’s not worth the hassle. All the information will be at your disposal to make a knowledgeable decision.
What You Gain by Choosing Double Chex
You won’t go wrong when placing your trust in a company that has amassed more than 15 years of experience in the industry. Our knowledge and skills enable us to remain at the highest level of our trade. Contact us to inspect a performance car on your behalf.